Kahr CW9 IWB - suggestions?

PDA

Quoheleth
August 6, 2011, 08:26 AM
I'm looking for a tuckable IWB rig for my CW9.

My IWB experience has been with my SR9c the past 18 months. I've used a High Noon Split Decision and a CT Minotaur knock-off. Of the two, I've used the HN/SD more just because it's easier to holster up in the mornings and get the shirt tucked in around one clip vs. two.

I have no problems going back to a HN/SD or the Tail Gate model, but I thought I would ask what others are using for their CW9 before I order. I bought this gun because it's considerably lighter and thinner than the SR9c, so I want to keep this whole gun/holster package as thin as possible.

Comments appreciated!

Q

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr CW9 IWB - suggestions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Quoheleth
August 13, 2011, 10:58 AM
Update: I ordered the High Noon Split Decision. It's mate for my SR9c has given good service. For $35, can hardly go wrong.

Q

Patriotme
August 26, 2011, 05:48 PM
I use the Crossbreed holster and have very good results. The gun doesn't show even when wearing a t shirt and the holster is comfortable, reasonably priced and offers good retention.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kahr CW9 IWB - suggestions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!