Pretty rifles, even if just to look at...

PDA

Gewehr98
January 21, 2004, 11:38 PM
Every now and then I cruise this website, seeing if there's something I can't live without. Not that I could afford another AG42B, and I really like that Swedish 94 carbine. Some definite classics are pictured, how many Columbian Madsens still float around? See here:

http://www.treasurehuntarms.com/rifles.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Pretty rifles, even if just to look at..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BusMaster007
January 21, 2004, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the link.
My AG42B has increased in value a bit, I guess.
Now, to find just ONE extra magazine for it...

Gewehr98
January 21, 2004, 11:52 PM
I was thinking the same thing about my Ljungman's value. And wondering if Gun Parts Corp. had gotten any more magazines in... :(

StuporDave
January 22, 2004, 11:01 PM
I live about 15 minutes from Treasure Hunt Arms. Nice place to spend an hour or two chatting and checking out the hardware. Good folks. I've bought a couple of milsurps from them.

Dave

BusMaster007
January 23, 2004, 01:24 AM
Well, hey, StuporDave...next time you're in, ask about those AG42 Ljungman mags for me and Gewehr98, will ya?

Then, IM or e-mail us so nobody else gets one, OK? :D

RGO
January 23, 2004, 04:36 AM
StuporDave, I'm probably less than 5 minutes away from Treasure Hunt. Maybe we should meet up sometime.

StuporDave
January 23, 2004, 10:27 PM
RGO,

Sounds like an idea. Drop me an email one day.

La Pistoletta
January 24, 2004, 08:08 AM
How would you guys pronounce "Ljungman"? :p

Preacherman
January 24, 2004, 08:18 AM
A Swedish friend of mine pronounced it as "Liungmann". I assume he knew what he was talking about! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Pretty rifles, even if just to look at..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!