PSM 5.45x18

PDA

Gunnerboy
August 13, 2011, 12:29 AM
Anyone ever shoot one or does anyone own one, seems to me to be a very interesting conversation piece and something cool to own.

If you enjoyed reading about "PSM 5.45x18" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SharpsDressedMan
August 13, 2011, 02:15 PM
There are only a few known to be in the US (I only ever saw one advertised for sale....@ $2000+).. Of course, you may get some responses from outside the US.............................

VA27
August 13, 2011, 07:27 PM
I wish someone would make a like-sized gun in 5.7X28 or 7.62 Tokarev.

Snowdog
August 14, 2011, 07:17 PM
Wow, I have forgotten all about that one. I remember reading an article a gun magazine of the pistol and ammunition in '94 or so. The author seemed to be impressed by the size, but not the ballistics (which were quite anemic IIRC). I was under the impression after reading the article that the pistol was designed more for assasinations or other kevlar-defeating purposes than anything else.

Thanks for reminding me about this interesting little pistol and bottle-neck cartridge.

FIVETWOSEVEN
August 14, 2011, 08:56 PM
I always thought of it being a last ditch point blank BUG with the ability to defeat kevlar.

If you enjoyed reading about "PSM 5.45x18" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!