Anyone stuck on one gun company?

PDA

thefamcnaj
August 14, 2011, 07:37 PM
Hey guys, I was just going through my safe and got to thinking "besides my wifes charter arms pink lady all I own is glocks. Now I know what your thinking....and this isn't a Glock fan boy thread I'm starting here.
I own 9 of them. I've owned: rugers, tauruses, h&k's, xdm's, and kel tecs. But in the end they were all either sold or traded to get a glock.
My first pistol ever was a g27 and I instantly fell in love with it. Its what I learned to shoot with and 7,000 rounds later its malfunction free as well as all my glock models.
If I purchase a non glock fire arm and take it to the range its almost like I'm hoping it has some sort of failure so I can say " Ugh its not a glock, got to go trade it". I also compare every gun I fondle and shoot with a glock. I trust my life to these weapons and they never give me a moments grief.
I'm currently drooling over a p226 but I think " thats alot of money to spend for you to say its not a glock. I would lose money on that deal.
Having said all that do any of you guys have one company whose guns you die hard by and find it hard to step out of the box and get something made by a different company.
That one company that you are so loyall to that in your mind its the say all and end all? Just curious as to wheather anyone is in the same boat as myself.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone stuck on one gun company?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BIGBANG
August 14, 2011, 07:48 PM
For me it's Ruger. say what you want about Bill Sr. but his company produces fine guns, P89, GP100, SR9c, and 2 10-22's and never had a problem with any of them. I'm sold on Ruger and I can't wait till I can get the new SR 1911

hardluk1
August 14, 2011, 08:55 PM
10 different brands here.

jleyring
August 14, 2011, 09:07 PM
Multiple. Ruger, Bushmaster, Beretta, Sig, Remington.

Im a big brand guy. I like to stick to a few. I will probably only shot Ruger Rifles. Pistols will switch. i plan on getting a Springfield Armory 1911

fastbolt
August 14, 2011, 09:14 PM

Not anymore. Not for many years.

Before I entered LE work I fancied myself an experienced and enthusiastic owner of Colt & Ruger handguns. Then I had to learn to use, if not like, S&W ... and then Walther, Glock, Sig, HK, Beretta, etc.

I later became a LE firearms instructor, and then over the years also an armorer for several makes/types of firearms commonly seen as duty & off-duty weapons in LE work.

Fast forward throughout my career and I've seen, or learned (from reliable sources with the armorer & instructor field) of all the makes/ models and calibers of revolvers and semiauto pistols experiencing stoppages, malfunctions or some type of failure while in-service. Sometimes in a range environment, and sometimes while being used in an actual deadly force encounter. (Whether or not you hear about it on the internet, or read about it in some magazine, things still happen in the real world. They just may not get reported in venues the common owner/shooter may be able to access.)

Nowadays I look for good quality firearms made by reputable, experienced manufacturers. For guns which will see use as dedicated defensive weapons, I tend to look toward those manufacturers who have established a reputation for making respected, reliable firearms which have seen use in the hands of LE/Gov users. Not hard to do.

Yes, my experiences as both a firearms instructor and an armorer have greatly influenced me, as well. Why shouldn't they?

All of that said, I own, carry and use firearms made by 5 of the major manufacturers.

ColtPythonElite
August 14, 2011, 09:18 PM
More Colts than fingers and toes here.

BigN
August 14, 2011, 09:18 PM
When I first started shooting/buying guns, I owned and stuck to Remingtons. Over the years though, I've had the opportunity to use or own many lesser known brands and realized they shoot just as good and are just as reliable as the name brand guns. Generally, they're much cheaper also. I now own many different makes and styles and if a new gun comes out that happens to not be one of the mainline companies, I'll give it a second look and try it out. Go ahead and go off brand, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Tape
August 14, 2011, 09:35 PM
glocks and 1911's

goon
August 14, 2011, 09:39 PM
I also like Rugers, but not because they always run right.
A couple of my Rugers weren't perfect out of the box but Ruger has taken care of me. To date, Ruger is one of the few companies that's resolved defective guns to my complete satisfaction. I don't only own Rugers and want a few other guns that they don't make - and a few from other manufacturers that are in direct competition with them - but I own more Rugers than anything else.

orionengnr
August 14, 2011, 10:08 PM
After owning a few of everything and a bunch of some, I still buy whatever catches my eye.
But as to what I actually own, and carry every day...it is mostly S&W revolvers and 1911s. And almost all of my 1911s are Kimbers...because that is the only 1911 manufacturer that has not yet let me down (eight and counting).

I do have my name on the waiting list for a Ruger SR1911 BTW....

So no, I'm not "stuck on one", but I have narrowed it down quite a bit. :)

Walking Dead
August 14, 2011, 10:11 PM
Pretty much if it goes bang it's got my attention.

09corvette
August 14, 2011, 10:14 PM
Started out with Smith & Wesson revolvers ....... Then went to Sig Sauer ........ Now hung up on Wilson Combat 1911's

thefamcnaj
August 14, 2011, 11:01 PM
I've tried branching out several times, but always come back to Glocks. I know the aren't the say all and end all in handguns but something a out them have me hooked. I think its a combination of the reliability and simplicity of them. Hopefully I can broaden my gun collection in the future.

rich642z
August 14, 2011, 11:13 PM
Rugers

MJ_ATL
August 14, 2011, 11:25 PM
Handguns... Primarily Sig Sauer and one FN
Rifles: Stag Arms, Springfield Armory, and Ruger
Shotguns: Remington and Franchi

Get what you like and don't worry about anyone else's opinion... If its numerous Glocks that you prefer then that's your perogative.

I've tried other brands, like others I keep coming back to one.

buck460XVR
August 14, 2011, 11:37 PM
I'm not brand specific when it comes to firearms. I buy guns for a purpose and get whatever brand gives me what I want in that particular platform. I own guns from many major manufacturers. Colt, Browning, Ruger, S&W, Springfield, Remington, Winchester, Marlin, Mossberg, Rossi, Fox, Stevens and Savage. I only keep the firearms that work for me and I shoot them or they go down the road for something I will shoot. Sorry....no Glocks. Not yet anyway.

csa77
August 14, 2011, 11:43 PM
only when it comes to revolvers, for me its S&W or nothing.

Hossfly68
August 15, 2011, 01:14 AM
The first pistol I shot (when looking to buy) was a Glock. I tried three different ones and couldn't hit the back wall of the range. Wanted a 1911, but couldn't afford one then. The shop owner showed a full size EEA Witness .45. I tried it and the first shot went thru the target dead center. Fits perfect, fun to shoot, too big to carry comfortably though. Finally Bought an American Classic Commander and loved it but sold it to a buddy looking to upgrade cheap. Now I'm looking for a nice little CCW. I'm thinking the Rami might work....

Josh45
August 15, 2011, 01:39 AM
Nope. Im still new to the world of guns and I plan to try out different names and different types.

So far, Its Armscor, Taurus, Marlin, CZ, NAA, Mossberg, Ruger. More to come... :D

wlewisiii
August 15, 2011, 02:06 AM
Nope. Right now in my safe, I have Mauser, Marlin, Marlin, Iver-Johnson, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Colt, Stoeger, & Ithaca.

August 15, 2011, 05:59 AM
Having said all that do any of you guys have one company whose guns you die hard by and find it hard to step out of the box and get something made by a different company.

For non 1911 semi-autos it's SIG for me. I have eight of them and I really don't have any interest in any other non 1911 semi-auto brand. I'm kind of a P220 (5), P225 (2) and P239 junkie and will probably add another P239 shortly. I bought my first SIG in '93 and have found them to be incredibly reliable, aesthetically pleasing and accurate. I've shot numerous pistols made by companies such as GLOCK, S&W, Springfield and Ruger but they simply don't appeal to me enough that I want to buy any of them.

My taste in 1911s and revolvers is a little more diverse. For 1911s I own Ed Browns, Dan Wessons and Kimbers and I'm sure I'll own a couple of Wilson Combats and possibly a Les Baer or two. For revolvers I own Colt, S&W (pre-lock), Ruger and USFA with plans to add a couple more Rugers and at least one Freedom Arms.

JohnBiltz
August 15, 2011, 06:21 AM
I'm pretty much a Glock guy when it comes to pistols. I went through a lot of pistols in my youth before settling down with a Sig 226. I lost my Sig 226 in a divorce and being recently divorced did not have a lot of money so I bought my first Glock. 16 years later and in my 50s I don't really feel like learning to shoot anything different. I don't think its the end all and be all of hand guns but it is what is. An inexpensive, reliable, accurate, simple to use tool. I'm fine with that.

newbuckeye
August 15, 2011, 06:48 AM
I get stuck on calibers more than brands. It's been 2 of each so far..... 2 1911's in 45 acp (Sig and ATI), 2 .357's (sp101 and GP 100), 2 .40sw's (beretta an SW Chief's Special). Only 1 .44 mag (Interarms) and 9mm (G17)so far......

I have found that they each shoot different, some things I like and some I don't. They each have their own function, different barrel length, feel, and purpose.

Dr.Rob
August 15, 2011, 07:18 AM
Not ALL Colts, but a big majority are.

SigP229R
August 15, 2011, 08:12 AM
Sigs and Berettas are my hangups, although I own smith's , Bersas and Rossi/Interarms.

Dean1818
August 15, 2011, 08:54 AM
Since all my guns have to CC, I do Kahrs..... used to have others

Snowbandit
August 15, 2011, 09:03 AM
For revolvers I won't own anything except Smith & Wesson and all my hunting rifles are Remington. For auto-pistols I've tried to stick with Beretta but really like the offerings from FN and we're starting to branch out in that direction a bit. I try to keep a stock of common parts around and that's easier to do with Beretta so I don't know how far I'll go down the FN road though. Both my AR style rifles happen to be Bushmaster but that's more by coincidence than intent. I see little difference in any of them until you get into the really high buck stuff.

DrDragon
August 15, 2011, 09:20 AM
I'm Ruger-heavy too: GP100, SP101, Single-Six, SR9, LC9, 10/22, they just make great guns for the $. I also have FN, Beretta, Remington, and Savage. I'm sure I'll branch out more as I get older (make more $ ;) ).

TIMC
August 15, 2011, 09:51 AM
I have my favorites but my taste in firearms runs too wide for one company.

CraigC
August 15, 2011, 01:32 PM
No. Variety is the spice of life. I may come off as a Ruger fanboy at times but I would just rather talk about the ones I like than complain about the ones I don't. The two dozen that work just fine, rather than the problem child or two.

Cop Bob
August 15, 2011, 02:28 PM
Why Limit myself ???????

USAF_Vet
August 15, 2011, 05:08 PM
I like them all, from Arisaka to Zavasta.

oldbear
August 15, 2011, 05:35 PM
I own revolvers only and for 40 years its' been Smith and Wesson for me. I know there there are other quality brands out there, but I'll stay with what I know and trust.

KenW.
August 15, 2011, 05:35 PM
I just left a 1911 thing I had going, and got into the XD/XDm line. Three of each isn't enough. Thinking about FNP-FNX for the next additions.

goon
August 15, 2011, 06:35 PM
One thing I do try to stick with is "proven" designs. I generally am not one of the first buyers for experimental stuff... I let other more adventurous souls spend their money doing the product testing if at all possible.

But I don't really have what you'd call a solid brand loyalty - just a partiality to Ruger because most of them work right and when they don't, Ruger fixes it. I'd be a fan of most any company that treats its customers like that.

TheNev
August 15, 2011, 07:09 PM
I don't have only one brand, but I do have more CZs than anything and CZs are the only company that I actually want to buy. Everything else has just been a moment of coincidence. Right place at the right time kinda thing.

rugerman
August 15, 2011, 09:39 PM
Contrary to my username I'm not just a ruger collector (back when I got out of college I started buying guns and the first that I started collecting were bicentinal rugers so I would go into a gun shop and the dealers who knew me said here comes that rugerman thus my handle) I also have sigs, springfileds, keltecs, s&w's, savage's, remingtons, north american arms a high point, a charter arms and probabily a few others that I can't remember. Its just that I have more rugers than anything else.

mdauben
August 15, 2011, 10:14 PM
When I first became interested in firearms back in the day, I pretty much stuck with two companies; for pistols it was Glock, for revolvers it was S&W. :cool:

For a number of years, while some companies could equal these two in quality/reliability, they both provided all of that I could want. Unfortunatly, for a while now it seems S&W's quality has been slipping, so I find myself more and more considering other options for my next revolver purchase (Ruger). Likewise Glock, a company I would have at one time have unreservedly recommended to anyone, has had so much bad press about the quality of both their Gen4 guns and the associated customer service, I just don't feel I can do it anymore and I myself am looking elsewhere for my next pistol purchase (Ruger, SIG or Kahr).

So, while I was stuck on two companies for a number of years, they have both managed to "unstick" me of late. :(

sirgilligan
August 15, 2011, 10:18 PM
I am a Browning fan, and because of that I am an FNH fan. Out of the box my Brownings have always worked. I ventured out and bought a Walther PPK by S&W, it is fine. I have a S&W revolver. It is fine. I have a Winchester pump shotgun based on the Rem 870, it is fine. But when I am not in the mood to give something a try, I go Browning and FN.

soloban
August 15, 2011, 10:29 PM
Multiple Rugers (GP100, LCP, 22/45)
Multiple CZs (527, and 75B)

Tallinar
August 15, 2011, 10:59 PM
Rugers, if anything. For sure.

TennJed
August 15, 2011, 11:30 PM
10 rugers
1 s&w
1 kel tec

Bobson
August 16, 2011, 12:34 AM
Mossberg, Marlin, and Remington here. One of each, and more to come. I'm not interested in one brand, per se, but I tend to stick to one specific product line per brand. For example, for bolt action rifles, it's Remington 700 for me. For .22LR, the Marlin Model 60 fits the bill, and if somethin happens to the one I have now, I'd buy another to replace it. The Mossberg 500 is the only shotgun I've ever held and found comfortable - can't stand the Remington 870 or any Benelli.

Haven't found a pistol manufacturer I want to stick with. I had a Springfield XD and sold it. I wish Glock grips weren't so damn big, I will say that. Likely will try out a 1911 next, I've always loved the look of 'em. IDK which manufacturer though.

Mick_W
August 16, 2011, 02:32 AM
Not on a stuck on any company right now, but I am stuck on revolvers currently. Most I own from any 1 company is 3 s&w guns and one of those is actually a walther, and one I just bought today. I like anything that is comfortable and reliable.

Jonah71
August 16, 2011, 10:11 AM
Not at all. I have Glocks, CZ's, Kimber, Rugers, S&Ws, Sigs. And I love 'em all. Especially the old Ruger revolvers. Will have the Ruger 1911 soon. And after firing a Ruger SR9 a few days ago, I may some day end up being a Ruger guy.

pazz
August 16, 2011, 11:27 AM
Not loyal to any one company. I like many different brands.

Rally Vincent
August 16, 2011, 11:30 AM
CZ.

antiquus
August 16, 2011, 01:06 PM
Anything really. I'm a bang for the buck type, $2k 1911's don't do it for me, but a $200 CZ-82 is sweet. I will spend for a deal, so I own several S&W's, Rugers, an H&K, Walthers and 3 Winchesters. But also love dem Commie gunz, so an SKS and an PA-63 as well, and soon a P64.

Alex23
August 16, 2011, 02:41 PM
Not at all. I have a pistol from most of the manufacturers considered reputable. I did cut down on the range of calibers though. That was getting tedious.

wojownik
August 16, 2011, 02:52 PM
Not really. I've clustered around a few brands - Sig, CZ, Colt, S&W Bushmaster, but then have as many or more one-off brands (including milsurp).

I guess if I was to say I leaned towards a brand, it would be Sig for pistols and S&W for revolvers - but for the specific product not the brand. I'd not consider a Sig 250, for example, though I have a 220, 225, 226, 229...

Capt. Ct.
August 16, 2011, 10:19 PM
There are a lot of good brands out there. I like variety in my little collection. I have owned more S&W guns than any other. Having said that I don't have any at the moment. I do have five different brands right now. If I was forced to pick only one it would be Glock.

wep45
August 16, 2011, 10:44 PM
Smith and Wesson......there is NO substitute:cool:

Leonidas
August 17, 2011, 12:15 AM
I'm a CZ guy here. My family love Glocks, and i respect them for their reliability and performance, but i just find them to be hideous. I know it doesn't matter at all on how a gun looks but how it handles and performs, but man they are ugly.

CZ makes sexy guns that perform. What can i say, im shallow when it comes to guns. ;)

lizziedog1
August 17, 2011, 09:14 AM
I am the opposite. I do own some firearms of the same brand, but I try to make every new gun purchase different. I like variety.

Currently I do not own any handgun with Smith and Wesson written on it, nor any rifle with a Winchester label.

I do plan on fixing that, some day.

moonrunner02
August 17, 2011, 09:20 AM
not stuck on any...but i will pass on NEW model S&W's, and Kimbers

tarosean
August 17, 2011, 10:27 AM
Nope most I own of any single manufacture is 2. I like variety.

ForumSurfer
August 17, 2011, 11:14 AM
I'm all over the place, off the top of my head...

Glock
Browning
Ruger
Colt
Marlin
Remington
Bravo Company

kayak-man
August 18, 2011, 01:38 AM
I have a tendency to buy Rugers. I bought an SR9, because I wanted a 9mm. Then I went to pick up a Browning Buckmark, but the LGS only had the Ruger 22/45, and I REALLY wanted a .22 (I was still recovering from shoulder surgery, and about the only thing I could to tx stress was shooting.).

A couple months ago, I decided to buy a Kel-Tec P380. I left the LGS with a LCP.

Right now, I'm thinking about the Rock Island Armory 1911's, but I have a feeling an SR1911 might follow me home........

Chris "the Kayak-Man" Johnson

hq
August 18, 2011, 06:15 AM
Brand loyalty is definitely not one of my traits, but somehow the majority of my handguns happen to be Colts.

All in all, to me it's far more important how well a gun serves its intended purpose (or how much I just want to own one) than what kind of roll marks it has. Wants and needs are an ever-evolving thing, 20+ years ago I was a die-hard semiauto fan - the blacker the better and HK was my favourite brand - but recently I've bought mainly revolvers, lever action rifles and even had an custom, exhibition grade walnut stock made for one of my bolt action rifles. Well, TBH, there's some newfound brand loyalty; Accurate Innovations made such a beautiful, functional stock that I'll definitely be a return customer next time I need a custom stock.

Maybe I'm just getting old. But I love it. :D

wesessiah
August 18, 2011, 07:33 AM
if i had to pick one manufacturer that i could only buy guns from it would be cz (and by extension now dan wesson) and second would be fn. cz makes my favorite pistols by a long shot, their rifles are superb, and so are the shotguns... though i'd prefer remington in the shotgun department. the vz 58 is a pretty awesome platform, but something a little more modular or 5.56 would be nice. revolvers would be slim pickings with them.

with fn, similar evaluation, sans the 5.56. love their pistols and rifles.

so, i'm not stuck on one company, but i tend to favor cz with pistols, and honorable mention to fn for the fnp/fnx and five seven.

iblong
August 18, 2011, 08:40 AM
Not a single brand guy,But tend to stay with brands that typically have decent reps.At present I have more Glocks and kahrs than any other brands.
But that is due to running into some to hard to pass up deals on hand guns I know I can sell if I need or want to.I like to try different things so some are bought to play with for a while and use as trade fodder.Some will never be sold.My glocks and Kahrs come and go,but I allways have a couple of each as they just plain work.

9mmforMe
August 18, 2011, 09:32 AM
Rugers as well here, well for pistols anyway. Actually I'm even stuck on a certain pistol, the P95. I might be getting an SR9C in time since I really like the way if feels in my hand and that trigger is very nice too. I must admit I like the pre-cyclops days of the S&W revolvers, especially the j frame .38s in stainless steel and or aluminum frames.

chez323
August 18, 2011, 09:47 AM
I've got Sig's, Kimber's, Ruger's, Walther's, Browning's (all multiple) and one Beretta.

valnar
August 18, 2011, 10:22 AM
Wow, I go out of my way NOT to own any Glocks. I don't have a single one. I got a bunch of other stuff though - mostly Sigs & Smiths.

armoredman
August 18, 2011, 10:53 AM
I tend to lean towards CZs...:) But I also love shooting my Smith 10-8, would like to try a Chiappa Rhino, would love to own a SiG P-220, Ruger Vaquero, Walther P-5, HK vP70z, (yes, seriously!), and a few others. CZs just tend to fit and work for me extremely well.
I do not and will not own Glocks due to personal experiences with them, but this country is a great place, and we have firearm diversity enough to let everyone have a favorite or five. ;D

MachIVshooter
August 18, 2011, 11:10 AM
At 13, S&W is my mosy prolific brand. But I also have many Remingtons, Rugers, Marlins, Tanfoglios, Kel-Tec's, etc. I buy whatever appeals most to me at the time/for a specific purpose.

The Lone Haranguer
August 18, 2011, 01:35 PM
No.

mark1616
August 18, 2011, 01:56 PM
Ruger was my first so I swore by them for many years. Now I have branched out to S&W, Kimber, Mossberg, and Sig.

I am now considering selling off my P89 to help finance my next purchase, a Glock 19.

Ruger Redhawk
August 18, 2011, 06:04 PM
Ruger usually but always open for something else.

searcher451
August 18, 2011, 06:30 PM
I have a couple of Berettas, a handful of Rugers, and some odds and ends tossed into the mix ... but mostly I'm a Walther guy and happy to have 'em. You can never be too rich, nor too thin, nor have too many Walthers.

ruger1228
August 18, 2011, 11:05 PM
I have seen a lot of negative posts in the Forums about Kimbers. But I have 6 of them and they all function perfectly. Have never had a problem with any of them and they are the most accurate handgun out of the box I own.

doc2rn
August 19, 2011, 03:47 AM
Colt leadin the way!

GLOOB
August 19, 2011, 05:58 PM
When it comes to handguns, I could live with just Glocks, Colts (1911), and Rugers (revolvers and .22s). But variety is nice, too!

PT92
August 19, 2011, 09:08 PM
Nope--I simply base my purchasing decisions on value for the dollar. If money were no issue, I would most likely be 'brand focused.' By the way, this philosophy applies to all products for me.

-Cheers

Maple_City_Woodsman
August 19, 2011, 09:36 PM
My two favorite companies by far - Beretta, and Smith & Wesson.

That said, if either of those companies don't offer the kind of gun I need, or if said gun is just too egregiously priced, I will gladly buy from one of the other fine manufacturers.

PreMod70
August 19, 2011, 10:47 PM
All revolvers, mostly Smiths.

BK
August 19, 2011, 11:18 PM
I just counted up 13 different brand names of firearms that I own. Ruger is duplicated more often than any other name.

flaman
August 20, 2011, 09:44 AM
I was stuck on just one brand for many years, but later found out that I was missing out; there are so many good companies out their... My preferences in this order:
Colt
Glock
CZ (75 variants only)
Beretta (92 only)
Springfield (1911 only)
Smith & Wesson (no lock revolvers only)
Ruger (rimfire only)

Critical J
August 20, 2011, 10:33 AM
It tends to be cyclical w/ me as for companies in specific, but right now I can't hardly sleep thinking about a NAA Wasp, can't wait for the gun show!

Over the last month or so I've felt the same for a Stoeger Coach Gun and a Ruger New Vaquero Montado, sigh...

frank c
August 20, 2011, 01:26 PM
10 S&W,s 1 Kimber,1 browning,1 Kahr,3 berettas,1 sig sauer,2 Rugers,:what: I think i have a hoarding problem:neener:

Racinbob
August 20, 2011, 08:13 PM
Wheel gun fan here. Nothing but Smiths. But I do want a Ruger revolver. My bottom feeders are a SR9, LC9 and a S&W 3913. Waiting on a SR1911 to come in. Ruger is doing things right. I don't buy imports but there are some mighty fine ones out there. Just me.

22-rimfire
August 20, 2011, 11:06 PM
Having said all that do any of you guys have one company whose guns you die hard by and find it hard to step out of the box and get something made by a different company?

Nah. I have a good mix, but I do really like Colt and S&W DA revolvers. I even own Rugers. :) Yeah, I like Glocks too. Basic pistols, but great performers.

beatledog7
August 20, 2011, 11:13 PM
More Brownings than anything else. Half a dozen makers represented.

JohnBiltz
August 21, 2011, 06:29 AM
Like I said earlier, for pistols I own Glocks. My personal theory is that when it comes to handguns there is so little difference in effectiveness and reliability among the major players that there is no real reason to switch. Find one that works for you and stick with it. In my youth I was going through a new handgun every few months looking for the perfect handgun. I'm old now, good enough is good enough. Perfection doesn't exist, you are not going to find it.

ElToro
August 21, 2011, 03:02 PM
certain gun companies' product lines. colt 1911, S&W revolvers, ruger single actions and sig P series. thats about it. not interested in colt revos or S&W or ruger autos. funny huh ?

shockwave
August 21, 2011, 04:18 PM
Ruger, S&W, and Mossberg have been bery bery good to me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone stuck on one gun company?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!