Sniper 2 movie

PDA

Beav
January 23, 2004, 04:46 PM
Ok I caught the last half of this movie on cable the other night and was wondering if anyone knew what rifle the enemy sniper was using at the end?

If you enjoyed reading about "Sniper 2 movie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jsalcedo
January 24, 2004, 08:55 PM
I saw it too. I liked it and noticed the fingers were off the triggers when the guns were being handled.

The enemy sniper's Was a .223 bolt action I have not seen before.

I too would be interested in what it is.

JDSlack
January 24, 2004, 09:51 PM
I missed the part where the German WWi sniper rifle morphed into a Moisin/Nagant sniper rifle. Must have been a neat trick.

JimJD
January 24, 2004, 11:18 PM
I missed the part where the German WWi sniper rifle morphed into a Moisin/Nagant sniper rifle. Must have been a neat trick.

Hee-Hee, I thought it was all in My head when I saw that!
I thought it transformed into a Moisin-Nagant...
Also have been wondering about that bolt action the "evil" sniper was using.
Don't mean to hijack the thread but... In addition,
How about that Rifle Berenger used for the first target in europe?
Was that an M700 action seated in a tac stock of some kind?

nico
January 25, 2004, 02:44 AM
lol I saw the movie the other day and thought that I just didn't know what I was looking at (I would never have noticed the difference between a moisin nagant and a mauser before I joined this site)

If you enjoyed reading about "Sniper 2 movie" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!