Primer & Powder 20% off

PDA

BBDartCA
August 26, 2011, 02:03 PM
At the local Cabellas. Nice to see this stuff on sale. Basically brought the pricing down to the typical lowest internet price.

If you enjoyed reading about "Primer & Powder 20% off" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
REL1203
August 26, 2011, 02:53 PM
Damn this pisses me off, 2 weeks ago, i ordered $500 worth of primers and powder from them ( I have $500 in Gift cards)....DAMN

addedpulp
August 26, 2011, 07:07 PM
Damn this pisses me off, 2 weeks ago, i ordered $500 worth of primers and powder from them ( I have $500 in Gift cards)....DAMN

Call em up. A lot of companies will do retroactive discounts. Amazon has been doing it without customers even noticing: they will email you with a discount and partial refund if the price drops after you make an order.

If one customer service person says no, say thank you, hang up, call again, and act like you haven't called before.

If you enjoyed reading about "Primer & Powder 20% off" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!