Price check on Mini 14

PDA

michiganfan
January 24, 2004, 07:46 AM
Asuming the rifel described below is in good or bewtter condition is this a good buy?

Mini 14 w/ flash suppressor and a couple of high capacity mags. This gun has less then a 1000 rounds through it. $400.00

If you enjoyed reading about "Price check on Mini 14" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
clown714
January 24, 2004, 07:49 AM
stainless or blue?

standard or ranch?

factory mags?

clown

308win
January 24, 2004, 07:57 AM
For a blued ranch with after market mags that is on the high side by a little. If the hicaps are factory they go for $75-125/ea depending on capacity and condition. MY 02, hicap mags are not something I would invest in, they unbalance the rifle, snag on everything, and look like a saddle on a sow. I have Masen 10rd and they run like a charm, look proportional, and don't cost much.

benEzra
January 24, 2004, 09:19 AM
Good buy, especially if the magazines work. (What brand? I've had excellent luck with Ram-Line, Triple K, Eagle, and a single USA brand 20-rounder--very bad luck with others.) What kind/brand of flash suppressor?

For me personally, I think 20's and 30's look great in a mini (even with the factory stock), and the 20's don't stick out much at all.

Hutch
January 24, 2004, 12:13 PM
Psssssst.... wanna buy some mags? Go look in the "accessories for sale" forum. A shameless plug....

If you enjoyed reading about "Price check on Mini 14" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!