Always enjoyed a good Ruger after ---

PDA

Nutbustd
August 29, 2011, 12:45 AM
:)Guys, I know there a an LOT of Ruger fans out there and I am one. So I thought I would share a small amount of them I have enjoyed over the years. I call them Papa Bear, Mama Bear and their 2 cubs. They make a nice family portrait, don't ya think?

If you enjoyed reading about "Always enjoyed a good Ruger after ---" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
critter
August 29, 2011, 06:39 AM
Love those Rugers! Nice family.

acmax95
August 29, 2011, 06:53 AM
Nice Ruger's. I got a Security Six and I had a SP-101. I have the itch for a SA Ruger now.

What is the second one from the top? Doesn't look quiet like a Six series or a GP-100 to me.

dhancock
August 29, 2011, 12:00 PM
What is the second one from the top? Doesn't look quiet like a Six series or a GP-100 to me.
Except for the yellow front sight, it looks pretty much the same as my GP-100. Of course, being at work I can't look at it to confirm.

Nice group of revolvers. My "family" is a mixed marriage -- GP-100 stainless, blued Super Blackhawk .44 magnum, and a 77/44 bolt-action.

searcher451
August 29, 2011, 07:34 PM
The first gun I ever bought was a Ruger Bearcat. I still have it, still enjoy having it, still take it to the range from time to time. I've also added four other Bearcats to keep it company through the years. Ruger makes a fine, dependable firearm that can be passed down from generation to generation, IMO.

BCCL
August 29, 2011, 10:02 PM
Can't begin to recall all the Rugers Ive owned, but my current ones are.

Blackhawk 45/45
Vaquero 45
Vaquero 357
New Vaquero 357
Single Six

Nutbustd
August 30, 2011, 12:52 AM
From top to bottom Ruger Redhawk, GP100 6"SS full lug with Ruger front sight in factory yellow, Single-six in SS, Single-six in blue, both singles have matching magnum cylinders. Thank you to all.

If you enjoyed reading about "Always enjoyed a good Ruger after ---" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!