anyone know about UNITED STATES ARMS ABILENE ?

PDA

ChasMack
August 29, 2011, 04:35 PM
Pretty much what it says above. Just wanting to know if anyone has had one or knows anything about them....are they in business, when were they in business, how good are the guns? I have read one item where it was said they were in conflict with Ruger and that Ruger was threatening lawsuit over their guns being copies of Ruger. They appear to have a nicer finish, etc but that's all I know about them.

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone know about UNITED STATES ARMS ABILENE ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnBT
August 29, 2011, 06:39 PM
Read the posts by Seville. His father designed and built them. The entire thread is fascinating.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3597

(How do I remember ever seeing this stuff so I can go search for it?)

goodtime
August 30, 2011, 02:18 AM
Check out the forum over at www.singleactions.com. Those guys over there know a lot about the Abilene, and they speak very highly of it.

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone know about UNITED STATES ARMS ABILENE ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!