Pps50 .22?

PDA

Sactown
January 24, 2004, 01:28 PM
Anyone every fired one of these? Seems interesting, although they say not for sale in kali :mad:

http://www.aztecguns.com/PPS/pps50_bev.jpg

available at: http://www.aztecguns.com/PPS/PPS_50.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Pps50 .22?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Spieler
January 25, 2004, 12:34 PM
I have one of those, although it lies mostly in pieces. I got it in '85 and it was a hoot! Very accurate, lots of firepower with the 50 round drum, and a great gun overall. I used/abused mine, tore it apart pretty good (hey, I was a dumb teenager at the time!):banghead: and packed it away. I'm sure it's still locked away in my parent's attic just waiting to be brought back to life.:uhoh: :( .

diesel83
February 19, 2008, 06:43 PM
Mine was a really fun gun. Surprisingly accurate. Very consistent shooter. The drum could really only load 40 - 45 rounds reliably. The 30 rounder was very consistent. Wish I still had mine, which was imported by Mitchell Arms and manufactured by Pietta of Italy. Just found a 50 round drum magazine in my kit.

diesel83
February 19, 2008, 06:44 PM
Mine was a really fun gun. Surprisingly accurate. Very consistent shooter. The drum could really only load 40 - 45 rounds reliably. The 30 rounder was very consistent. Wish I still had mine, which was imported by Mitchell Arms and manufactured by Pietta of Italy. Just found a 50 round drum magazine in my kit.

diesel83
February 19, 2008, 06:45 PM

If you enjoyed reading about "Pps50 .22?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!