What holster for a G27 4th gen?

PDA

Diggers
August 31, 2011, 08:34 PM
Hi all,

I just bought a Glock 27 and I'm starting the CA waiting period, or as I like to call it -The holster shopping period. :D

So toss some ideas at me. I've been carrying a 442 in an IWB holster for a while now. The G27 is going to take its place as my main carry. (But not totally replace the .38, I like my 442 and it will be good for certain situations :))

I like to have some sort of retention system built into a holster too, so if I happen to fall or have to run the gun is less likely to be knocked free.

Thanks for the ideas.

If you enjoyed reading about "What holster for a G27 4th gen?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
docnyt
August 31, 2011, 08:43 PM
Been happy with my Crossbreed SuperTuck. Theis also makes a similar setup (one of the members here).

JTQ
August 31, 2011, 10:40 PM
I recommend the Raven Concealment Phantom.

http://www.ravenconcealmentsystems.com/

You can wear it IWB, but if you find that little Glock a bit too chunky, you can use the same holster as an OWB holster with just the change of attachment hardware. An excellent holster, and very versatile.

thefamcnaj
August 31, 2011, 11:05 PM
Love my wild Bill's consealment holster. g27 carries great in it

If you enjoyed reading about "What holster for a G27 4th gen?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!