40 cal brass

PDA

Gunnerboy
September 8, 2011, 12:39 PM
This isnt for sale yet i was just wondering if there is any interest in 1200 rnds of once fired 40 brass almost all in original boxes.

If you enjoyed reading about "40 cal brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rsrocket1
September 8, 2011, 01:48 PM
yes, but it all depends on the price

lots of 40 is available free for scroungers who go to the right ranges and they tend to pass the savings on to reloaders due to the flood of 40 used brass

Starter52
September 8, 2011, 05:06 PM
I agree with rsrocket1. Around here .40 S&W brass is often free for the taking at outdoor ranges. A lot of law enforcement shooters use this caliber and don't care about the empty brass.

scythefwd
September 8, 2011, 05:22 PM
I've got 3 people at work who give me their brass. It does lower how much I'd be willing to pay for the same stuff.

JEB
September 8, 2011, 05:29 PM
i agree. .40 brass is pretty available for free at almost any public range. however i wouldnt mind an opportunity to pick up a good amount of brass if the price is right.

PO2Hammer
September 8, 2011, 07:34 PM
I usually get mine free, I watch for law enforcement training on the club's calender and swoop in like a vulture after they leave.
Bought a .40 barrel for my 10mm pistol just to take advantage of the free brass.

If you enjoyed reading about "40 cal brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!