Innocents Betrayed: Filmclip

PDA

Gary H
January 27, 2003, 08:37 PM
http://www.jpfo.org/ib.htm

Is this an active project? The webpage was last updated in September. At least their update of monies collected were of that date. Do they still need money??? Duhhh.

If you enjoyed reading about "Innocents Betrayed: Filmclip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MountainPeak
February 1, 2003, 08:31 PM
I don't know where the project currently stands. I think it is a great idea and have donated to it. I hope everyone on this board takes a look at it and donates. I'm not Jewish, but think this org. is one of the great 2nd Amendment groups going. This documentary could be very powerfull and coming from the JPFO has a good chance of getting exposure. Most of you probably know that many of our current federal gun control laws were copied from the Nazis. Think about a documentary that ties in the end result of those laws with what is going on today. I truly believe it could "wake up" some apathetic gun owners and others. Please check it out.

Country Boy
February 5, 2003, 05:23 PM
bump

Donate if you can.

If you enjoyed reading about "Innocents Betrayed: Filmclip" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!