Video on Instinct Shooting

PDA

DallasCop2566
September 12, 2011, 03:07 AM
In 2009 I saw a video regarding Instinct Shooting and demonstrating a course in Shoot, Don't Shoot Situations.

By chance does anybody have a copy of this video. The one I saw was on a DVD which was copied from a VHS Tape?

The instructors were in regular clothing, but were introduced as instructors of a police agency, but I can not remember which agency.

It was prepared in an indoor range and there were six students involved as I recall.

If you enjoyed reading about "Video on Instinct Shooting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lawdawg45
September 12, 2011, 09:27 AM
Have you tried talking to your local Academy to see if they have a copy? I would also look at the Gunsite Academy or FBI;)

LD45

P.S. The joke in our academy was "shoot the hostage then they have nothing to bargain with" :D

DallasCop2566
September 12, 2011, 09:49 AM
Another board member sent me a private message and told me where to find the video I had inquired about.

It was produced by the St. Louis Police Department.

If you enjoyed reading about "Video on Instinct Shooting" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!