Where can I find a stock for a 1903A3?

PDA

Kestrel
January 25, 2004, 07:27 PM
I have a 1903 and a 1903A3. Both have the straight grip stocks and I would like to replace them with a pistol grip stock. (C stocks?) Where can I find replacement stocks. Either original GI or nice walnut replacements that look genuine.

I would love to get some that do not need to be fitted, if that's possible.

Thanks for any help,
Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I find a stock for a 1903A3?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BamBam-31
January 25, 2004, 07:45 PM
Dunno if they have them in stock, but www.sarcoinc.com and www.e-gunpartrs.com usually have a pretty decent selection of parts, including stocks. I think Boyds makes aftermarket stocks modeled after the originals, too. Can't remember their website off the top of my head, tho'.

Good luck.

Found Boyd's: www.boydboys.com

WalkerTexasRanger
January 25, 2004, 09:42 PM
Dont forget ebay.. I hat to say it, but I have seen most any part for sale over there.

ScottsGT
January 26, 2004, 10:48 AM
Right here:
http://www.dupagetrading.com/stocks.htm#

$110.00 American Black Walnut. I'm planning on ordering one when mine arrives from the CMP. Hopefully, this week!

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I find a stock for a 1903A3?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!