T/C in 221, 10 in.

PDA

280shooter
September 13, 2011, 12:06 AM
I had a 3 power burris, on this, but took it off for anothe Hand gun,I want to put a 3-9 rifle scope on it.. has any done that?,Use a rifle scope on a hand gun like a 221with a lite recoil, I also have a 2 power burris. but I dont care for that anymore.its almost like looking through a scope backwards,,, it seems everything is further away then they are,,Maybe that scope is broke,,

If you enjoyed reading about "T/C in 221, 10 in." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PO2Hammer
September 13, 2011, 12:19 AM
I also have a 2 power burris. but I dont care for that anymore.its almost like looking through a scope backwards,,, it seems everything is further away then they are,,Maybe that scope is broke,,
Maybe you mounted it backwards? Big end to the rear.

A lot of IHMSA competitors use rifle scopes on .22 Hornets and .270 Rens in Field Pistol. One guy at my club uses a 10X fixed rifle scope on a high mount. Use the 'taco hold' where the off hand grabs over the top of the scope.
Looks funny, but it works.

280shooter
September 13, 2011, 12:36 AM
well i had this since early 80s or late 70s.. Im not sure if i want to sell it. or keep it. I want to try, something other then the burris scopes.. I really wnt to see what this we do with a extra power scope,i have 3-9 scopes, and if i can get it to shoot really good. I may go to more power.

MMCSRET
September 13, 2011, 11:51 AM
Burris has a very good warranty, call them. Or if not, let me know, I'd be interested in purchasing the 2X.

hardluk1
September 13, 2011, 08:47 PM
Seen your old burris in I sent in a old 18 power and they went all through it and it came back look'n way nicer and very clear. FREE

If you enjoyed reading about "T/C in 221, 10 in." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!