What Primary Arms red dot?

PDA

spelsh
September 13, 2011, 12:20 AM
Going to put this on a Ruger Mark III 22/45. Never bought a red dot before, and still learning some of the in's and out's. Trying to keep it under $100 dollars, read some good things about primary arms.

This will be for informal, fun taget shooting. Indoor up to 75'. This will mount out the rail that came with the 22/45.

The one that you would purchase, and reason?

If you enjoyed reading about "What Primary Arms red dot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
spelsh
September 13, 2011, 08:34 PM
I guess not many shooters have them....oh well. Thanks

Sky
September 13, 2011, 08:49 PM
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=608749

May help

gidaeon
September 13, 2011, 09:11 PM
I briefly had a PA microdot on my Ruger mkIII before moving it to 9mm carbine. Good rds for the money in my opinion. I prefer that to the PA alternatives with larger moa dot sizes.

acmax95
September 14, 2011, 12:16 AM
I have the Micro-Dot on my AR and really like it. Although I have been looking at other optic options for my AR so the PA micro-dot may soon find a home on my Ruger Mark II target.

spelsh
September 14, 2011, 09:36 PM
Thanks everyone. I pulled the trigger on a micro-dot with the fixed base. Hopefully it will be here so I can shoot it this upcoming Tuesday on my next range trip.

If you enjoyed reading about "What Primary Arms red dot?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!