Hornady LNL AP left handed?

PDA

gregj
September 13, 2011, 09:43 AM
I need to take some of the strain off my right elbow, and was thinking about using my LNL left handed. Anyone do this? Tips, etc? I've thought about somehow extending the handle around to the left side to make it a little more natural to do it left handed. :scrutiny:

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady LNL AP left handed?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
noylj
September 13, 2011, 10:33 AM
Bummer. Sorry to hear that.
I can not even imagine how uncomfortable I would be trying to load left handed.
The L-N-L has perfect ergonomics, if you're right handed.
IF you had a case feeder, it would improve things. Then a bullet feeder would really make a difference.
That is all I could think of is automating the process to the point where all you have to do is operate the handle with your left arm.

gregj
September 13, 2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks. Yeah, I've thought about those. Maybe this will be the excuse I need to get them approved by the CFO ??? :evil:

showmebob
September 13, 2011, 03:22 PM
I have used mine left handed when my right arm got tired from a long session. Slower, yes but no problem for me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady LNL AP left handed?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!