Where to buy gold bead front sight for SP101?

PDA

Nakanokalronin
September 20, 2011, 12:45 AM
I'm looking for a gold bead front sight for an SP101. The only one I can find is from Gemini Custom for a price of $90. IMO this is quite high since I see gold bead sights for other revolvers,rifles and semi-autos for as little as $15 and as high as $60.

I can install it myself so I don't need someone else to do the work but I can't find any other source for a gold bead. I was almost thinking of trying to buy an old Trijicon sight or Hi-viz sight, hollow it out and screw in a gold bead myself.

As popular as the SP101 is, I'm surprised I can't find more sources.

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to buy gold bead front sight for SP101?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ExAgoradzo
September 20, 2011, 01:02 AM
Ditto on the question...glad you asked!

Nakanokalronin
September 20, 2011, 01:08 AM
I can buy the blank sight from Gemini and a gold bead from another source, do the work myself for half the price of what Gemini charges. I'd rather buy the whole thing already done though. Hopefully somebody somewhere knows of one.

Thomask
September 20, 2011, 01:55 PM
I have 2 gold bead sights that I replaced with something else. My e-mail is tkck55@comcast.net. Reasonable price.

SOLD SOLD THANK'S

Nakanokalronin
September 20, 2011, 03:44 PM
PM and e-mail sent

geneo
September 20, 2011, 04:08 PM
I looked for gold sights for my GP 100 and my SP101, didn't find what I was looking for. So I made my own out of brass. Turned out nice. Geneo

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g275/HIGENE_photos/DSC_3594.jpg

ExAgoradzo
September 20, 2011, 04:54 PM
Email sent.

BullfrogKen
September 21, 2011, 12:03 AM
Try here.

http://www.sdmfabricating.com/Gold%20Bead.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "Where to buy gold bead front sight for SP101?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!