What a headline...

PDA

Grey54956
January 26, 2004, 06:07 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040126/ts_nm/campaign_dc_101

I really don't like the Democrats for obvious reason, but the headline "Democrats Hunt Undecideds in New Hampshire" just jumped out at me...

The first thought in my head was: "Guns don't kill people, Democrats do..."

Don't let the dems go on a canned hunt in your neck of the woulds, they may bag themselves a bunch of libertarians...

If you enjoyed reading about "What a headline..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Apple a Day
January 26, 2004, 10:20 PM
Right now the dem's seem to be mostly hunting each other. They already bagged Gephart and Mosely-Braun or whatever her name is. :D
I want to know what sort of critter Dean was trying to call when he made that wierd shrieking noise at his rally after losing Iowa.

4570Rick
January 26, 2004, 10:29 PM
ROTFLMAO :D

Standing Wolf
January 26, 2004, 10:54 PM
I want to know what sort of critter Dean was trying to call when he made that wierd shrieking noise at his rally after losing Iowa.

No, you don't. Trust me on this, please: you really don't want to know.

If you enjoyed reading about "What a headline..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!