Tucklable Holster

PDA

Halcon
September 22, 2011, 07:06 PM
This is my first post, im a gun nut who happens to live in the wrong country for the hobby, im mexican and live in northen Mexico (so i apologize in advance for any misspelled word because im not a native english speaker). The gun laws in my country are very strict and i can only have handguns for home protection up to .380 and revolvers up to .38 Spl.. A carrying permit its almost imposible to get. Nonetheless i still have my Glock 25, and i wanted to have a nice holster, so i order one to be custom made. I already had a Fobus holster, a OWB slide holster, and wanted a IWB tuckable to complete my colection :p, so i wanted to share some pics with you. I ordered a magazine pouch, a holster and a gun belt for less than 100 bucks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Tucklable Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BossHogg
September 22, 2011, 11:59 PM
Hey,great looking set up. I hope it serves you well.

Welcome to THR.

chhodge69
September 23, 2011, 12:29 PM
Nice work and a great price - could you share a link to the maker? I might like to order something too.

Halcon
September 23, 2011, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the comments, the magazine pouch is actually a little too bulky, but the holster is almost perfect.

He doesnt actually have a web page, just a blog, but here is it.

http://venadocolablanca-mexico.blogspot.com/

Remember, he is in Mexico City.

jogar80
September 23, 2011, 05:38 PM
Hey nice gear! What city are you from? I am near matamoros. Nice to see people from mexico still have some guns at least.

Halcon
September 23, 2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks! :) Im in Mazatlan, Sinaloa, and now more than ever many people is looking for a gun for protection. I'll post pics of my G25 later.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tucklable Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!