Mag for Jennings-CA 9mm?

PDA

NetJunkie
September 22, 2011, 07:32 PM
I don't have this gun, but a relative does and I know absolutely nothing about these. Well..I do know the -CA meant it was once a California gun with a 10rd mag. My brother-in-law needs a mag for his. Can someone point me to one? I think I saw a 12rd mag but wasn't sure if Jennings did anything so that only 10rd mags would fit.

Someone help me out... I'm happy to buy the guy a mag but I need to find the right one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mag for Jennings-CA 9mm?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TIMC
September 23, 2011, 01:07 AM
It will be just as reliable with or without the mag! They are pretty much worthless junk. I do own a Jennings Bryco mod 59 that was given to me many years ago but I don't shoot it.

There are a bunch for sale on Gunbroker...
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx?SearchType=0&Timeframe=0&Keywords=bryco&Cat=4014&Items=50

OARNGESI
September 23, 2011, 09:17 PM
Call jimenez arms the ja9 is the same gun with a different stamping on the slide

If you enjoyed reading about "Mag for Jennings-CA 9mm?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!