Laserlyte side mount laser for Kel Tec p3at and ruger LCP

PDA

TennJed
September 24, 2011, 02:57 AM
Does anyone have any experience with the Laserlyte side mounted laser for the Kel Tec p3at of ruger LCP? How well made is it? Does it hold zero?

It lookd to be by far the less obtrusive of any lase I have seen so far and for under $100 it is priced well.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6173/6176804705_40b557e9d5_z.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Laserlyte side mount laser for Kel Tec p3at and ruger LCP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr_2_B
September 24, 2011, 09:22 AM
I have a Crimson Trace laserguard on mine. How do you activate it? Is that an activation button in front of the laser lens?

TennJed
September 24, 2011, 12:28 PM
I am assuming that is the activation button. don't really know much about it that is why I am posting it here....can't seem to find many reviews on it

basicblur
September 24, 2011, 05:18 PM
Not really a review, but I first saw the one for the LC9 a few weeks ago on Guns and Gear (http://www.guntalk.tv/gtv/library.php?category=82&video_id=707&cache=Sat%20Sep%2017%2009%3A51%3A11%20EDT%202011)-looks identical to the LCP unit.

Steve CT
September 24, 2011, 08:02 PM
I just saw an ad for that too, it looks perfect for my needs, and the price is great. I'll wait a while to see if any problems surface, but maybe it's my Christmas present to me?

rvehock
September 25, 2011, 06:01 AM
I have one on my Kel-Tec P-32 and it functions and hold zero great, in fact after installing it I did not even have to adjust it. The only problem I had was the small screws on the battery compartment got loose during my last range trip but I solved that with a little locktite.

http://vehock.dyndns.org/my%20keltecs/P32LL/p32LL1.jpg

TennJed
October 1, 2011, 08:48 AM
i recieved my laser last night. very easy to install and fits great on my kel tec p3at...very impressed with how low of a profile it is...fits in my pocket holster without any issues. button is well place and feels natural cutting on and off....thos ONLY complaint i have is it is not as bright as it could be. i compared it to a laser my son has on his ruger 22/45 and it is not as bright....still very usable and suffienct and overall well worth the $80 i spent

Mike1234567
October 1, 2011, 10:56 AM
The only thing I wish they'd done is make it left-side mount... because I want to use a right-side pocket clip.

M2 Carbine
October 1, 2011, 08:46 PM
I am a laser fan and own several good ones.

A while back I tried a LaserLyte under rail laser. It was poorly designed and made and the laser came loose in the case. I gave it to a friend to play with the cats.

BUT I like the looks of this new setup for my Ruger LC9. I'm afraid I'll have to take a chance again:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Laserlyte side mount laser for Kel Tec p3at and ruger LCP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!