We the people @ whitehouse.gov

PDA

dennis_6
September 24, 2011, 02:30 PM
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions

Number 1 Petition over there is marijuana, it should be gun rights. Someone articulate should draw up a petition, that states gun ownership is a right and not granted by the government. It is a natural right, hence all gun control is illegal. Every gun owner with a computer needs to sign this petition, that should send a clear message to the white house.

If I was skilled enough at writing, I would draw it up myself.

If you enjoyed reading about "We the people @ whitehouse.gov" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dennis_6
September 24, 2011, 02:47 PM
There are zero petitions for firearms now, these petitions are looked over by the white house and sooner or later the antis are gonna get a petition on there.

Owen Sparks
September 24, 2011, 03:11 PM
Since your right to life is a natural right, defending your life and posession of the appropriate tools is an extention of that natural right.

Chris Rhines
September 25, 2011, 01:03 AM
I'm gonna move this thread over to Activism. Let's try to keep it focused on practical efforts.

-C

MyGreenGuns
September 25, 2011, 01:50 PM
Wow! thanks for this! Didn't know about it. Was also amazed to see the "full disclosure on ALIENS" in there! I'm keeping this thread subscribed, to see if someone comes up with a good petition I agree with.

If you enjoyed reading about "We the people @ whitehouse.gov" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!