Pocket dump

PDA

Gordon
September 25, 2011, 12:35 AM
Old Airweight (pre 37) Chief's that still shoots well with Esmeralda grips. It is my EDC. Tool around neck!
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/gordonhulme/004-6.jpg

The Airweight is the center gun
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i203/gordonhulme/003-6.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Pocket dump" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tony_the_tiger
September 25, 2011, 02:42 AM
Nice grips, buddy :D

That is the first square cut Mika holster i've seen. All of mine are round cut. How do you like it?

Lucky Derby
September 25, 2011, 12:25 PM
Very nice. Like the grips. :)

rdrancher
September 25, 2011, 05:17 PM
That is the first square cut Mika holster i've seen. All of mine are round cut. How do you like it?

Tony, I have both. The round-cut gets used 99.9% of the time. The square-cut works good in some of my cargo shorts. I also use it to protect my 642 when it's wedged in the console of my truck. A inexpensive as Mika holsters are, it's worth it (to me) to have both.

mmitch
September 25, 2011, 08:31 PM
Gordon,

That's a nice old flatlatch.

Mike

Gordon
September 25, 2011, 10:34 PM
Airweight Flat Latch ! It seems to hold up to the box of Rem 158 LSWCHP +P loads I run thru it in a year. Now that I do not have to qualify once every 6 mo. it seems the logical CCW . At 13oz. it weighs less than a pound in the Mika loaded with those grips. You cannot tell I am carrying it (no printing in jeans or cargo pants) which is a BIG plus!. I have a few snubs and even pocket sized semis but this seems the best choice these days. I prefer to carry a Glock 26 sized weapon or a BHP or Commander in kydex on a Liger belt under an outer covering , but in a warmer and gun unfriendly place like I currently reside the Airweight in the Mika is IT.

If you enjoyed reading about "Pocket dump" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!