Recommendations for best holster for Makarov?

PDA

Phantom Captain
September 30, 2011, 03:56 PM
Recently purchased a Bulgarian Mak and have completely fallen in love with it. Now I can truly say, "I get it". Always wanted one but had never sprung until recently. Wish I would have ages ago but oh well!

It's become my regular carry sidearm but I'm not real happy with the simple Uncle Mikes IWB I have. Anyone else out there carry a Makarov and have a good recommendation on an IWB holster that won't break the bank?

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Recommendations for best holster for Makarov?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nonamehavei
September 30, 2011, 04:23 PM
I would definately look at one of these,
http://getrussiangear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1

Phantom Captain
September 30, 2011, 04:29 PM
Wow, that's really cool but it is OWB. I could see using it if I was wearing a jacket or overshirt but am more interested in an IWB.

nonamehavei
September 30, 2011, 04:53 PM
Sorry should have read the OP better. Anytime I see makarov and holster I refernce that one I am bound and determined to aquire that combo eventually, just haven't found the right mak yet.

docnyt
September 30, 2011, 05:21 PM
I had Tommy (theis is his user name) make a Crossbreed Supertuck lookalike so he's got the mold now to make more. Very comfortable. Also use a Galco clip on style IWB but the model name escapes me at the moment.

wnycollector
October 1, 2011, 02:55 PM
I have three custom holsters from AKJ Concealco and recently picked up one of his ultimate value line holsters for my Beretta 84B. This value line holster is just as good as the custom holsters but ~60% of the cost and zero wait time! Here is the link for your Makarov http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-IWB-Ambi-Leather-Concealment-Holster-4-MAKAROV-/110436155493?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19b6820065

Phantom Captain
October 2, 2011, 05:44 PM
Hey thanks wnycollector! This looks like it's going to perfectly fit the bill!

I like it!

Dr.Rob
October 5, 2011, 02:30 PM
I had a friend that found a holster for an older S&W compact auto loader worked perfectly for his EG mak.

If you enjoyed reading about "Recommendations for best holster for Makarov?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!