Taurus M689 produced information

PDA

Rappi
October 6, 2011, 05:04 PM
Hi everyone! I am writing to you from Hungary! The question would be that if someone knows you identify this weapon in the production life: Taurus Model 689, 6 ", black, Serial No.: NB9031XX
Unfortunately, the search Taurususa.com do not know ....
Thank you for your help!

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus M689 produced information" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
October 6, 2011, 05:08 PM
I don't know of any Taurus serial number charts or anything, like are available for Colt, S&W, Marlin, Winchester, etc.

The thing is, there is little if any collector interest in Tauri, so nobody has did any research, history, or books that I know of.

I think if you emailed Taurus Customer Service, they should be able to give you the date.

rc

Rappi
October 6, 2011, 05:17 PM
Good idea. I will try. Thank you!

dallascj
October 6, 2011, 11:43 PM
From the Taurus website under "Find My Model":
If your serial number does not return a result, please call Customer Service at 305-624-1115
Give that a try and see if it helps. The problem may be that the database if for firearms Taurus sold in the US; I don't know for certain.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus M689 produced information" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!