Brass Prices?

PDA

DoubleSawbuck
October 8, 2011, 06:47 PM
I paged through the classifieds but I couldn't find an answer... whats the going rate for 30-06 and .270 once fired brass ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Brass Prices?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gamestalker
October 8, 2011, 07:19 PM
It depends a lot on head stamp, quantity, and resized & tumbled or not. There are a couple of places on the internet that sell it fairly inexpensively, but I find most .270, 30-06, 7mm RM difficult to find in stock. Those are usually a seasonal for once fired. FYI, .270 win. and 30-06 are interchangable just by resizing and trimming to length.

Google "reloading brass" and you'll get a bunch of choices. I saw some once fired .270 and 30-06 last month 250 ct. for $59 shipping included.

capreppy
October 9, 2011, 11:56 AM
You should be able to find 270 and 30-06 brass between $20 and $25 per hundred shipped.

I agree it'll be easier to find them after the hunting season. How many are you looking for? Remington and Winchester headstamps were the easiest to find for me when I picked some up earlier in the year.

DoubleSawbuck
October 9, 2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the responses, I'm not trying to buy any.

My dad has been saving his rifle casings for a while in case he ever reloads. Now he has a bunch and may want to get rid of some, if he ends up selling any I'll post them in THR classifieds.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Brass Prices?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!