DSArms

PDA

Third_Rail
January 28, 2004, 01:17 PM
Has anyone had much experience with the SA58 G1 made by DSArms? It can be seen here. (http://www.dsarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=SA58G1&storeid=1&image=sa58g1.gif) The reason I ask is because I have fired one a few times, and I like it a lot, but I don't want to purchase one and run into problems down the road.

If you enjoyed reading about "DSArms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cookhj
January 28, 2004, 01:19 PM
go to www.falfiles.com

it's all about FAL's and they should be able to answer your question. there are plenty of people here who do have experience with DSA's and everything i've heard has been good.

Third_Rail
January 28, 2004, 01:21 PM
Thanks!

SodaPop
January 28, 2004, 01:29 PM
Most people don't have problems with FALs.:)

LeadPumper
January 28, 2004, 01:36 PM
I bought an STG-58A (type 2 receiver) from them last year. It's run fine with no problems (that weren't my fault) since then.

They may be pricey, but the quality is top notch, and they stand behind their work.

-LeadPumper

Third_Rail
January 28, 2004, 01:37 PM
That's the kind of thing I needed to hear, that they stand behind their product... especially for $1600 on one rifle. :D

Kestrel
January 28, 2004, 01:38 PM
I think DSA is the very best of the FALs currently manufactured. They are quality guns. If you are buying a factory FAL, the only ones I would consider are: a pre-ban FN FAL (which is exhorbitant), the DSA or a pre-ban Springfield imported Imbel. After that, it would be one built by a good FAL smith, such as Arizona Response Systems/Mark Graham on a DSA or Imbel receiver.

You won't go wrong with the DSA.

Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "DSArms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!