My New RRA AR-15

PDA

Sulaco
January 28, 2004, 11:31 PM
Rock River Arms 20" A2
Glock 21 w/ M-3
Glock 19
Remington 870 Police Magnum

This is my first AR. I have not shot it yet (just finished putting it together tonight but hope to this weekend. I will update with a range report then.

http://home.sc.rr.com/sulacosstuff/guns.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "My New RRA AR-15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DMK
January 28, 2004, 11:58 PM
:cool:

rock jock
January 29, 2004, 12:11 AM
That's what I call a TACTICOOL collection!:D

Sulaco
January 29, 2004, 12:17 AM
Haha! Yeah I guess it is pretty tactical. I didn't really think about it that way. I hunt with the shotgun, carry the Glocks (and shoot the bejeezus out of them) and plan to shoot the AR a good bit for fun.

I guess it really will be tactical when I get my "sniper" rifle! :D

Thanks for the compliments. :)

chetrogers
January 29, 2004, 12:27 AM
NIce..Cant wait till i grow up to be a big boy.I will then buy an AR

Sulaco
January 29, 2004, 12:32 AM
Um, your profile says you were born in 1977. Same year as me? How long do you have to wait?

chetrogers
January 29, 2004, 12:52 AM
Was attempting to be sarcastic..It was another way of saying i will get one when i can afford one :)

Sulaco
January 29, 2004, 10:28 AM
Oh I gotchya! :D

To be honest, I am so frickin broke after this purchase that I am a little worried about what I am going to be eating for the next few weeks! Oh well, there's always Ramen noodles!

If you enjoyed reading about "My New RRA AR-15" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!