Toy

PDA

calaverasslim
October 17, 2011, 09:51 PM
Got a new toy several weeks ago. Decided to give it a workout before I mentioned it.

Taurus, M441, 44 special, 4" barrel........ I am in heaven

If you enjoyed reading about "Toy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Owen Sparks
October 18, 2011, 12:02 AM
My brother has one. I like every thing about it except the front sight. It is very low profile and impossible to see in dim light.

Fishslayer
October 20, 2011, 03:14 PM
It would appear that you have forgotten to post pictures. An oversight which shall soon be remedied I'm sure. ;)

MMCSRET
October 20, 2011, 04:16 PM
I have one, also. Mine is a SS 6", I paint the front sight, it helps. Shoots better than my Smiff 624, go figure.

Photoman
October 20, 2011, 04:45 PM
Had a few of those back in the day. Single action was a dream. Double action was a nightmare. :)

MCgunner
October 20, 2011, 07:58 PM
Two of my Taurus revolvers have fantastic DA and SA triggers. The older 66 has a little rougher DA. It's the older hammer block trigger. The other two are the newer transfer bar triggers.

Hondo 60
October 20, 2011, 11:19 PM
Yup, you know what they say ... didn't happen without pitchers.
we're still waiting ... :scrutiny:

calaverasslim
October 25, 2011, 03:11 PM
Update of my M441.

Have you ever bought a revolver and just enjoyed it so much and that if an opportunity presented itself, you bought another one? I did. Last year with a S&W M25-5, week later bought a second one.

Well, as Brittney Spears sez, OOOOPS, I did it again.

Last nite, had a chance to get another M441, Stainless with a 3" barrel.

Outside this morning, 2 gunning it. One in each hand and laughing like a mad man. Neighbors thought I was even more nuts. I reloaded the 2 guns and handed them to him. We had sum fun

There is a feller on other forums named pistoleer44. He sez he likes 44s.

Yep, now I understand why!

If you enjoyed reading about "Toy" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!