does anyone use the 225 xpb in colt 45?

PDA

suzukisam
October 18, 2011, 12:14 PM
I posted another similar question but RC set me straight! thanks rc...

here is a new one.. I bought some +p 225 gr xpb bullets, and I would like to load them with 2400, I have 296, and some 4227. but I would really like to use one powder for this gun since i have two other loads with this powder. so I was hoping someone had a load already that I could slightly reduce and try out. I am looking for a SAFE load but i do wanna push my ruger BH to what it is SAFELY capable of.. I have a good solid 250 xtp load.. seeing how these bullets are $1 a piece I would really like to burn through as few as possible getting a load worked out.. so if you have tried and true load let me know! there is no published data as best I can tell for any of my powders(which are all good 45 powders) and this bullet..

If you enjoyed reading about "does anyone use the 225 xpb in colt 45?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "does anyone use the 225 xpb in colt 45?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!