Please help

PDA

BugOut
October 19, 2011, 04:31 PM
I bought a "Elite" IWB holster for my Glock 26/27, " cheap" and I thought it would fall out of my pants. I walk alot ; probably 30 miles a week, no joke. I have a BlackHawk CQC level 2, but I'm thinking about an IWB. Are there +'s or -'s. With the cooler weather I can still rock the Serpa 2 , but the more discreat the better. I'm 6' 2"", 185. Any help would be great. THANKS!!:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Please help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ForumSurfer
October 19, 2011, 04:57 PM
Try a good wilderness belt or instructor's belt along with something similar to a crossbreed type holster. It will stay put all day with no issue. I'm a big fan of the raven phantom holster, too.

JTQ
October 20, 2011, 10:49 PM
Try a Raven Concealment Phantom with that Wilderness belt and that little Glock.

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/holsters/phantom-modular-holsters/phantom-modular-holster

You can wear this one holster either IWB or OWB just by changing out the attachments. If you find you don't like that chunky little Glock IWB, you still have a perfectly good OWB holster that is very concealable.

If you enjoyed reading about "Please help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!