Sig 250 holster fit

PDA

Capt. Ct.
October 23, 2011, 06:48 PM
I am selling a tuckable kydex and leather style holster for a Sig 250 compact. The question was asked if the holster would work equally well with both first and 2nd generation pistols. One had a rounded light rail and the other has the flat pquante style rail. I am not 100% sure. Doesn't anyone know for sure? Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig 250 holster fit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sharkbait08
October 24, 2011, 10:39 AM
So far, all the holsters I had for the Gen I version DO NOT fit my Gen 2 grip shell. The squared rail is a little wider at the base (I think) and won't slide into any of the hard molded holsters I have. This includes my blackhawk Serpa for the 250. My soft holsters were all Glock 19 holsters that fit "ok" but now aren't even close. I don't have any experience with your exact version, sorry... hope this helps...

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig 250 holster fit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!