Source for metal P3AT mag catch?

PDA

Nakanokalronin
October 25, 2011, 12:23 AM
I know there was someone on Ktog that made metal mag catches but the last time I owned a P3AT was a few years ago. I saw a brown gripped P3AT in the used section of my LGS in great condition for a price I couldn't refuse. I know how the stock mag catches can be and want a metal one A.S.A.P.

If you enjoyed reading about "Source for metal P3AT mag catch?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GBExpat
October 25, 2011, 10:14 AM
delete

TennJed
October 25, 2011, 06:42 PM
i am interested in this also...and if anyone knows if this would void the warranty for an original owner that would be great

Nakanokalronin
October 25, 2011, 08:08 PM
Found out the KTOG members address which is: dunamis1411@yahoo.com

They told me to e-mail him but I'm not sure if he still makes them or not. First time he started making them was around '08. Not sure if it would void the warranty but I would definatly remove it and put in the stock one if I was sending my gun to KT. Even if it didn't void the warranty, they would more than likely remove it and replace it with a stock plastic one.

gpr
October 25, 2011, 09:39 PM
i bought one several years back...i never installed it....maybe if i can find it, i would sell it...gary

Nakanokalronin
October 25, 2011, 10:30 PM
i bought one several years back...i never installed it....maybe if i can find it, i would sell it...gary

PM sent. If you have it, I'll take it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Source for metal P3AT mag catch?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!