charles daly DDA 10-.40/.45 clips needed

PDA

bradley
October 25, 2011, 03:07 PM
Need to find extra clips for my .40 cal. charles daly handgun.Ihave been trying for weeks pleas help.....

If you enjoyed reading about "charles daly DDA 10-.40/.45 clips needed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jfh
October 25, 2011, 03:52 PM
OMG. Clips? Clips?? CLIPS???

Welcome to THR.

Jim H.

Mr.Blue
October 25, 2011, 06:01 PM
The above post is trying to tell you that they are "magazines", not "clips". To most gun people it's a pet peeve. Only Gangstas call them clips.

Check Midwayusa.com cheaperthandirt.com brownells.com and cdnninvestments.com

jfh
October 25, 2011, 06:30 PM
Thank you, Mr. Blue. I should've been more polite, I think.

And, I would try calling Brownells if you do not find magazines for this pistol in the on-line catalog.

Jim H.

added on edit: I Googled this model, and found a 'sold' listing on Guns America. It looks a lot like it might be a variant on the CZ-75 design--specifically, one made by Tanfoglio or a Turkish manufacturer. In light of that, Google for 'EAA Witness,' 'EAA-polymer'--or terms similar to that.

ugaarguy
October 25, 2011, 10:57 PM
Post number 2 on this thread on another forum should be most helpful - http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=86399.

railroader
October 25, 2011, 11:12 PM
Here's some 45 ones cheap. Maybe you can pinch the lips to get them to feed 40s. Cdnn also has specials on shipping on the week ends. http://www.cdnninvestments.com/kbi.html

(Update)I have a DDA45. I went out in the garage and tried some 40 ammo in the 45 mags. It looks like it will work with the feedlips just slightly pinched, not very much at all. The 9 round mags at cdnn hold 11 rounds of 40.

bradley
October 26, 2011, 12:24 PM
WoW.......I KNOW NOW TO ASK FOR MAGAZINES AND NOT CLIPS ,But thanks for helping .

If you enjoyed reading about "charles daly DDA 10-.40/.45 clips needed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!