Need help with a Form 1 or Form 4?

PDA

sturmgewehr
October 26, 2011, 11:10 AM
I put this video together that details where to find the forms and a step-by-step walk through of how to complete the necessary forms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ONqI3_QOI

Questions and comments are welcome.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help with a Form 1 or Form 4?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MenaceMan47
November 13, 2011, 09:54 PM
Great video, just what I'm looking for. I recently sold my AR to start up an SBR project, and my lower will be on its way soon. I was looking for a tutorial regarding the Form 1, and your video did the job. Thx!

zignal_zero
November 14, 2011, 01:10 AM
Dude, don't help people with form 1's and 4's. In fact, try to make the process sound as intimidating as possible. That way there'll be less people willing to take the plunge and wait times will be nice and short :-)

Of course I'm joking. I'm one of those who needed a lot of questions answeres so that I could fill mine out. Its awesome you took the time to put together a tutorial. On behalf of NFA noobz everywhere - THANK YOU!

OARNGESI
November 18, 2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks i just ordered my forums

If you enjoyed reading about "Need help with a Form 1 or Form 4?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!