Frankford Arsenal

PDA

Red Cent
October 27, 2011, 06:08 PM
Some time ago I asked the members if they had a battery operated primer loader from Frankford Arsenal. Frankford Arsenal discontinued the item some time ago. Apparently a bunch of consumers had some problems getting them to work correctly. They did take a little sanding here and a burr removed there. Very efficient machine. You may have to run twice to see it dumped into the Dillon. Got me.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee189/redcent69/Videos/?action=view&current=MVI_0016.mp4

If you enjoyed reading about "Frankford Arsenal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DaveInFloweryBranchGA
October 27, 2011, 10:00 PM
That thing was a great little item, but those boneheads discontinued it instead of ironing out the bugs.

bds
October 28, 2011, 01:42 AM
Maybe you can make one using the cell phone vibrating motor? :D

Steve Koski
October 28, 2011, 02:26 AM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee304/SteveKoski/GP%20Pics%20B/Vibraprimes.jpg

Is that what those are? I just tossed these in the trash last week.

Red Cent
October 28, 2011, 11:14 AM
Yeah, right!

Steve, I have the blue pistol grip with black and white drop tubes. Is there a difference in the black and blue pistol grips?

Never looked at the motor (yet). Had mine a while. Hope it keeps working for a loooooong time.

Steve Koski
October 28, 2011, 12:46 PM
I got the black one in trade from a friend. Cost me a box of factory 9mm ammo. It's sitting in my safe as a spare. I haven't used it yet. Not sure if there is a difference. The handle is really just a darker blue.

StaTiK
October 28, 2011, 01:05 PM
I just sent Frankford Arsenal a message giving them reasons that they should start making these again. I think, from now on, I will do this every time I see a thread like this.

A thousand people have probably already done this, but maybe I'll be the one to push their decision over the edge.

-StaTiK-

Steve Koski
October 28, 2011, 01:30 PM
Have you heard my conspiracy theory? I think Dillon pays Frankford to NOT make the Vibra Prime. To boost sales of the $350 RF100.

Steve Koski
October 28, 2011, 01:31 PM
I mean seriously. Why wouldn't Frankford make a production run of 2,000 units every few years and sell the VP for $50? They would all sell, for a profit.

If you enjoyed reading about "Frankford Arsenal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!