Remington Rider revolver

PDA

Samuel90
October 28, 2011, 08:31 AM
Hello everyone. I came to this forum, because i need help with Remington Rider revolver trigger mechanism. I was looking in web for pictures of internal parts of this revolver, but i can't find any. I have frame, with mounted barrel, cylinder, cylinder pin (cylinder axe?), trigger guard, grips, and mainspring, but i need to reproduce all internal parts (trigger/cocking mechanism parts). I found patent drawings, but its looks very complicated, and actual gun are different from gun described in patent. I have to ask you for a help. If anybody have some pictures, or drawings of internal parts, sharing it will be very helpful for me. Sorry for my English, and i hope anyone will help me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Rider revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Samuel90
October 30, 2011, 11:12 AM
Come on guys. No One can help me?

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington Rider revolver" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!