Stupid Gun Show...

PDA

Daniel_tx_1975
October 28, 2011, 09:51 PM
Ok...so I recently attended a local gun show here in Richmond with my son for a "MAN" day. Well I already own an AR and an AK and I promised the wife that I was done buying guns until the new year.

But all those pretty guns.....:evil:

In the dog house for a week but the Sig I picked up with well worth it :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "Stupid Gun Show..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
leper65
October 28, 2011, 11:25 PM
What Sig did you get? We need pics also...someone was going to say it!

MedWheeler
October 29, 2011, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I'm going to one tomorrow, and I'm not supposed to buy any more guns, either.. (I'll let you know what I get! :D )

Edit: Okay, "tomorrow" came, and I got called in to work, so no go this time...

Daniel_tx_1975
October 30, 2011, 07:01 PM
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2465/imag0088q.jpg
This is my EOTWAWKI/zombiepocalypse rifle. Got her cheap and she chews through the steel cased 7.62 like candy....Perfect.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7858/imag0176oe.jpg
P250c 9mm - 200+ rounds of various range ammo through her in the past 3 weeks and chewed them all up nicely. Although the one box of Lawman was horrible in terms of accuracy. I was drilling out the bulls eye with a box of Federal FMJ at 25' but barley hit the paper at 15' with the Lawman stuff. Just a side note.

PabloJ
October 30, 2011, 07:41 PM
Richmond Va shows are not worth attending. They sell clothing , beef jerky, knives,...... and are full of modern clunkers. If anything classic of interest appears it's usually priced at insane level. Total waste of time IMO.

Rail Driver
October 30, 2011, 08:59 PM
I know all about the crazy pricing .... There's a guy that comes to our shows here every time and has a table with nothing but SNS type guns (raven, jennings, davis, RG, etc) and it never fails but he'll have the same stock all sitting there priced about a million percent over value (ie, a $60 .22 short RG revolver in OK shape for $370, or a used Hi-Point C9 *not a bad gun by any means* priced at $425).

I go to look at all the pretty guns and eat nachos and beef jerky. Once in awhile I'll find a part I need or an extra magazine or two, maybe a deal on ammo if Georgia Arms has a sale going on.

If you enjoyed reading about "Stupid Gun Show..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!