European gun laws about reloading

PDA

Bacchus
January 30, 2004, 07:54 AM
Is anyone aware of any online resources for gun laws about reloading for Denmark?

I'm selling some stuff on ebay and an individual from Denmark sent me a message about sending it to Denmark.

If you enjoyed reading about "European gun laws about reloading" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
January 30, 2004, 11:39 AM
Isn't the onus on him to know his local laws? By the same token, it is up to you to know whether it is legal under US Code to ship any item out of the US.

The last I heard, Denmark is a pretty free country. I can't imagine them outlawing reloading. I couldn't say the same for the UK, that would be iffy.

Leatherneck
January 30, 2004, 12:05 PM
Maybe my tinfoil hat is wedged too tightly, but I'd be careful of exporting weapons technology these days. Especially to those wacky Danes. :rolleyes:

TC
TFL Survivor

Mal H
January 30, 2004, 02:24 PM
A thought - you might give a call to Midway or Cabella's or some outfit like that and ask if they can send reloading equipment to Denmark. They should know if there is a problem with it.

T.Stahl
January 30, 2004, 10:59 PM
I can't speak for the Denmark, but here in Germany the only thing I'd need a license for is the actual powder. There are no restrictions regarding reloading equipment, brass, bullets and even primers (up to a certain size or amount of propellant).

If you enjoyed reading about "European gun laws about reloading" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!