Galco Summer Comfort that will fit a Sig P250SC?

PDA

Damnit
November 1, 2011, 10:08 AM
I checked Galco's website and I don't see that they make a "Summer Comfort" IWB Holster for the Sig P250. I guess that makes sense since the P250 can be a few different sizes (then again, they have a version for every single species of glock under the sun...). I like my P250 sub-compact and I want to use it as a carry gun (even though it's bulky) so I'm wondering if anyone knows if one of the other Sigs is so similar in size and design that I could simply buy the Summer Comfort holster for that gun and have it fit my P250.

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Galco Summer Comfort that will fit a Sig P250SC?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JTQ
November 1, 2011, 11:48 AM
High Noon shows the P250, in various sizes, available in most of their IWB models. Some are similar to the Galco Summer Comfort.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Belt_Holsters/Inside_The_Waistband/inside_the_waistband.html

I'm sure High Noon isn't the only one making holsters for the Sig P250, but they do a good job listing what gun models are available.

I don't think I'd buy an "almost" holster, when there are makers that can give you a holster designed for your pistol.

If you enjoyed reading about "Galco Summer Comfort that will fit a Sig P250SC?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!