PLR-22 opinions?

PDA

Ash_J_Williams
November 4, 2011, 11:03 AM
Anyone tried on? Considering it for a target pistol because of the high capacity.

If you enjoyed reading about "PLR-22 opinions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WC145
November 4, 2011, 04:29 PM
Neat looking gun for fun and plinking, I have it's big brother the PLR-16.

Out of curiosity, what does high capacity have to do with being a target pistol?

mio
November 5, 2011, 09:31 PM
one of my buddys bought one this summer and its a blast. pretty accurate functioned well and much better trigger than his other kel tec

PoserHoser
November 5, 2011, 10:57 PM
ruger charger has more after market parts and more common mags

Blackhawk30
November 6, 2011, 09:41 AM
Charger is a heavier clumsier gun.I have both.PLR is more fun to shoot.Only time will tell if it falls apart like other KT's.

gpr
November 6, 2011, 10:02 AM
fun gun, very accurate....eye turner at the range till they find out it's a 22....i saw black dog mags some where for $12....i didn't get them cause i all ready bought some at $28....gary

gpr
November 6, 2011, 10:06 AM
i found it...great price on BD mags...

http://www.44mag.com/product/25_smoke/black_dog_machine

Ash_J_Williams
November 6, 2011, 04:06 PM
Neat looking gun for fun and plinking, I have it's big brother the PLR-16.

Out of curiosity, what does high capacity have to do with being a target pistol?

Less frequent reloading. That's always been the allure of a high-cap to me.

Ash_J_Williams
November 6, 2011, 04:17 PM
ruger charger has more after market parts and more common mags

The charger isn't on sale for $250 and doesn't have a 27-round capacity.

If you enjoyed reading about "PLR-22 opinions?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!