Glock 37 (.45 GAP)

PDA

RugerNut9
November 4, 2011, 03:26 PM
I am aware that some people hate these things and the caliber; I don't need more of that. I need information, such as: Given a 4.49 inch barrel what weight bullet should be best for shooting out to 50 yards? I will assume FMJs for this and maybe try the same weight in SD ammo later. Thanks in advance!

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 37 (.45 GAP)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CZ57
November 4, 2011, 08:26 PM
Most of the GAP loads are 185 & 200 gr. Of the two I would choose the 200 gr. JHP and FMJ. 230 gr loads are available they're just not as common. ;)

ku4hx
November 5, 2011, 07:37 AM
I don't think anybody "hates" the 45 GAP; the round's performance is actually quite good. Certainly up to its design specs.

It's just that many people find it totally unnecessary and a waste of time and resources ... a solution looking for a problem.

If you enjoyed reading about "Glock 37 (.45 GAP)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!