Liberty safes

PDA

Wolfy
January 28, 2003, 11:58 AM
After researching the various safe manufactures or should I say Residential Security Containers. I opted for the Liberty- Washington model because it offers a 3/16" body versus 10 gauge. Also it weighs in at 850 lbs. The weight is an issue because I live in an apartment on the first floor and I didn't want it crashing into the laundry room below.:what: I figured it was heavy enough not to be lifted out of here but not to heavy to go through the floor. Living in an apartment I don't have the option of bolting it down.

I really like the Amsec Sierra Series because they come with a TL-15 and TL-30 rating but they weigh about 3,300 & 3,450 lbs. I didn't think my floor would hold those.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Liberty safes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Greg L
January 28, 2003, 12:10 PM
or should I say Residential Security Containers

You should say "business record storage vault" (with incedental gun storage ;) ). That way if you have a business you can write it off (or at least a portion of it).

Greg

10-Ring
January 28, 2003, 02:20 PM
A buddy of mine got one for Christmas from his wife. Seems like a nice safe...lots of room & well made. It's only 4 weeks old now, but I'll bet it serves him well.

If you enjoyed reading about "Liberty safes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!