S&w m&p9c

PDA

Robbins290
November 9, 2011, 01:11 PM
Does anybody know how the smith and wesson m&p9c will work after being soaked? Im not going to fire t underwater or anything.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&w m&p9c" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
allaroundhunter
November 9, 2011, 01:15 PM
Like if it gets rained on? I would bet that it will still go bang just fine.

However, when you get it home dry it off and give it a cleaning.

Robbins290
November 9, 2011, 01:16 PM
Like rain. Or if i flip my kayake over in the remote woods in maine.

allaroundhunter
November 9, 2011, 01:21 PM
Well, as long as you still have it after that kayak flips, yes it will still operate I believe.

Just make sure to clean it when you get home.

Here's (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3RHmrjGW8) a video of an M&P being shot underwater

Robbins290
November 9, 2011, 01:37 PM
Lol, i will still have it after. I will make sure to drain the barrel out and mag when i get to land.

The Lone Haranguer
November 9, 2011, 01:41 PM
If it simply gets wet, no problem. If submerged in water, pour the water out of the bore and make sure there are no obstructions like mud, twigs, pebbles etc. Anything that completely blocks the bore will put you in a world of hurt if you fire it that way.

allaroundhunter
November 9, 2011, 02:16 PM
As TLH said, just make sure the barrel is clear before firing, an over-pressure is possible if it is obstructed.

If you enjoyed reading about "S&w m&p9c" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!