Centurion 12-ga 2" 00-Buck

PDA

JustOneMore
November 15, 2011, 01:37 AM
Anyone had any experience with these shorties in a pumpgun ?

If you enjoyed reading about "Centurion 12-ga 2" 00-Buck" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Carl N. Brown
November 15, 2011, 04:39 AM
I have had experience with the short Aguila minishells. In pump action Mossberg 500, Smith & Wesson 916, and a clone of the Ithaca 37, all would not feed the short shells from the magazine (sometimes the shells would flip during the feed cycle).

They obviously worked fine when dropped through the ejection port into the barrel of the 500 or 916 as a first round. They do work fine in my single shot and my double barrel hinge-action guns.

Bud Tugly
November 15, 2011, 12:17 PM
Aguila has attached a note from their website on the use of their short shells in pump shotguns. Here's an example from one vendor's site:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/255579/aguila-minishell-ammunition-12-gauge-1-3-4-5-8-oz-7-1-2-shot-box-of-20

JustOneMore
November 19, 2011, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the help guys !

NG VI
November 20, 2011, 10:21 AM
I used Aguila minishells for awhile in a Mossberg 500, if I ran the pump vigorously they almost always fed fine. Super light recoil, I liked the slugs best, since they are closest to a full-size shotshell in terms of what they're carrying. Wanted to do the elevator modification to mine to make it a dedicated mini-gun, but never got around to it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Centurion 12-ga 2" 00-Buck" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!