Simmon AETEC scope manual

PDA

abrinson
November 17, 2011, 11:04 PM
Just purchased a rifle with a Simmons AETEC 2.8-12 X 44 scope. Need help finding the owner's manual for the scope. Can anyone tell me where I can get the manual online?

thanks!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Simmon AETEC scope manual" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hoghunting
November 18, 2011, 12:26 AM
All the Simmons scopes that I have seen come with a one page instruction sheet with generic instructions on adjusting the reticle. If you have any problems, contact them on their website.

hardluk1
November 18, 2011, 11:19 AM
Is it a current scope or old stock, Old atec are first class new?? I bought a new model just before they stopped production and it was junk out of the box. Still have my first year atec on a great rifle.

Go here http://www.simmonsoptics.com/global/manuals.cfm You should find what you need .

BrocLuno
November 18, 2011, 06:17 PM
Would like an early AETEC :)

abrinson
November 18, 2011, 10:30 PM
Hardluk, thanks much, that's exactly what I was hoping to find! The scope is an older model, about 10 yrs old.

husker
November 19, 2011, 12:34 AM
I have 3
If it has gold inlay on the bell of the scope & says made in the Philippines. Its a keeper.
If it says China. Not so much.

husker
November 19, 2011, 12:37 AM
Brocluno
You can find the old ones for sale every day on Ebay

If you enjoyed reading about "Simmon AETEC scope manual" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!