Great Alessi Service

PDA

38Mike
November 18, 2011, 09:34 AM
Folks,
I have an Alessi Deep Cover holster that I've been using for about a year now. In so doing I managed to "spring" the talon clip. Not that it or the holster were defective; just incorrect usage on my part.....anyway, I emailed the company, asking for suggested fix; I thought I could apply a little heat to clip; like when we used to heat our street hockey blades and curve them......
Tom at Alessi replyed that they could and would replace the clip, easy fix; I mentioned that it was MY screwup that caused problem; he said send it in...

In about a weeks time I received holster, with new clip installed AND there was an edge where the finish had rubbed off, it was refinished also; my daughter asked if they'd sent me a new holster, it looks that good.....

NO CHARGE........

Just want to give Tom and his crew props; they went the extra mile for me...

Mike

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Alessi Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tazbigdog
November 18, 2011, 10:21 PM
Glad to see that their service is great, even after Lou is gone. Jeff

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Alessi Service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!