mossberg 4x4

PDA

Strap assassin
November 27, 2011, 02:34 PM
Anybody know anything about the Mossberg 4x4?

If you enjoyed reading about "mossberg 4x4" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shadow 7D
November 27, 2011, 02:46 PM
brownie?
4 shot derringer?
.22 cal?

cause I don't think they make dimensional lumber
nor do I think they are in the auto business

Carl N. Brown
November 27, 2011, 02:57 PM
New gun (relatively)...
...and yeah the name threw me too. Had to look it up. Haven't seen one, much less shot one, so no opinion of my own.
Mossberg’s 44 Bolt Action http://www.shootingtimes.com/2011/01/03/longgun_reviews_mossberg4x4_061907/

jmr40
November 27, 2011, 03:27 PM
They have actually been around for years. They were intoduced as the Raptor 10-15 years ago. The Raptor failed miserably. Charter Arms bought the rights to make the gun for a few years. Once again it was a failure. Mossberg recently bought the rights to make the Raptor, renamed it and has spent a lot on advertising.

They are a decent gun with decent accuracy. They have practically zero resale value and I consider them a disposable rifle. They work, but for about the same money there are much better rifles that will hold their value and work as well if not better.

If you enjoyed reading about "mossberg 4x4" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!